Ongoing assignment since 2011 as Freelance Events Operation Manager for Artexis/Easyfairs (http: www.artexiseasyfairs.com/), more specific for the following Fairs:
- Antica Namur (www.antica.be)
- Fine Art Fair Eurantica (www.eurantica.be)
- Art Brussels (www.artbrussels.be)
- Dentex (www.dentex.be) - 2017
Freelance Project Manager Construction Services Belux
Aug 2017 – Jan 2018
As a freelance Project Manager for AECOM, I rolled out the first wave of Shell's Deli by Shell concept.
In a sequence of 10 days/shop, 4 of Shell's Luxembourg’s shops we're rebuild completely according to the new Deli By Shell concept. Coordinating a lot of different suppliers, working on a tight time schedule, with strict HSSE safety rules and never losing sight of the budget, this was a very challenging but satisfying project.
Freelance Project Manager / Brand Stylist
Jul 2017 – Sep 2017
Project Management for different festival and event brand activations.
Freelance Project Manager
Aug 2014 – Dec 2016
As a Freelance Project Manager I worked for several of frank agterberg/bca's key-accounts such as Delvaux, Lee jeans, Levi's, Floris Van Bommel.
Freelance Project Manager Partners Relations Marktrock Leuven
Jul 2012 – Aug 2012
One-point-contact for the different partners at Marktrock Leuven 2012. (stand, visibility, other needs)
Nov 2007 – Aug 2011
- One-point-contact for Exhibition Manager + contact person between all the different services
- Planning management
-> Planning, participating, follow-up and reporting of technical meetings
-> Follow-up of the different services
-> Planning, participating and follow-up of Venue-related meetings
-> Planning and ordering Venue related services + follow-up
- Budget management
- A to Z follow-up of Projects for the fair's organization as well as the sponsor-projects
- Quality control during build-up of the fairs
Nov 2007 – Dec 2010
- One-point-contact for suppliers needed for the build-up and dismantling of the fairs
- One-point-contact on site for exhibitors during build-up and dismantling regarding all technical details of their booths
- Drawing all technical fair plans
- Drawing all detailed booth plans
- Quality control during build-up
Project Manager & Project Planner
Sep 2004 – Aug 2007
- Development, implementation and follow-up of a work-planning for all the different parties within the organization.
- Project- and Logistic coordination.
- Negotiation with suppliers.
- Follow-up from A to Z of build-ups Fairs/Seminars
- Single point of contact for clients.
Dec 2002 – Aug 2004
Project Management/-Planning for retail clients as:
Randstad & Makro
Follow-up from A to Z of their retail-projects.
Bachelor’s degree Interior Design
1999 – 2002